- Polished presentation; dynamic public speaking technique and impeccable personal grooming standards
- Confident and quick-witted; able to maintain a professional image and composure in high-stress situations
- Event-adaptive timbre; diverse event experience allows for seamless delivery at any event for any audience
- Velvetone Events, 2015 – Current
- Hansen Entertainment, 2010 – 2017
- Events With Integrity, 2008 – 2012
- Direct Sounds DJs, 2007 – 2010
- MR. DJ, 2005 – 2006
- Tacoma Art Museum, 2018 – Current
- The Loose Wheel Bar and Grill, 2016 – Current
- Roadhouse Bar and Grill, 2016 – Current
- Radio Parties, 2009 – 2017
- Q’z Restaurant & Lounge, 2009 – 2010
- Delta Breeze Club, 2005 – 2007
Anchored by a lifelong interest in music and the arts, my passion for live entertainment is earmarked by my first paid event at age 10: sound engineer at a 200-person wedding. During my formative years I began community-level acting, multiple weekly musical performances, and took on audio engineering as a fulltime hobby. Throughout teenage and adult life I continue to grow my knowledge base of stage work and entertainment programming, with a heavy emphasis on live vocal application and event-specific music selection. In addition to jockeying thousands of events and logging countless hours as an on-site professional, I currently write, produce, and host multiple weekly live trivia programs at three well-established South Sound venues. Armed with a rock-solid performance history and an adaptable personality, I specialize in delivering stellar event entertainment for discerning clientele.
Being a fulltime father of five children, I know the responsibilities and demands associated with controlling large and, at times, difficult crowds. Many of my personal interests are directly applicable to my professional life, such as: social psychology, public address delivery, current and past music trends, and audio equipment operability. Additionally, I have been an actively performing multi-instrumentalist for 20+ years. Public broadcast messaging (speaking into a microphone in front of large crowds) is something that has fascinated me since childhood and I aspire to address stadium-sized crowds. Entertainment is a foundational element of my life and resides at the core of who I am.